Please make sure to read through the following Marketing Swap information & guidelines before applying:
• Table Swap recipients must adhere to the Tora-Con convention rules at all times.
• Table Swap recipients are expected to have at least one representative at their table during Vendors & Artists Alley open hours.
• Table Swap recipients must keep all displays within their allotted space (LxW).
• This is a free space. Power will not be supplied.
• Events accepted for table swaps will receive two complimentary Press badges (up to two additional may be requested if necessary), one table, and two chairs.
• You will be expected to offer similar accommodations (one table and two chairs OR social media posts) for Tora-Con at your upcoming event.
• We may ask to view your flyers and other handouts in the weeks prior to our event so they may be approved by RIT.
• Ads in our conbook may be up to 5.5" x 4.5" in size (1/2 page).
• Ads will be printed in color.
• This ad is free of charge.
• You will be expected to offer similar accommodations (half page advertisement OR social media posts) for Tora-Con at your upcoming event.
Due to limited space, we can not accept all events who wish to market at a physical table swap. We will place priority on events with smaller attendance and similar attendee demographics.
Non-events will be turned away from table swap requests, but may inquire for a PAID advertisement spot in our conbook.
All Marketing Swap applicants are waitlisted unless otherwise contacted.